That Ladies and Gentlemen, is my 5th metatarsal bone in my right foot (at the bottom). It's broke.
The timing couldn't be more perfect either. I'm in Chicago working on my Master's degree. The dorm is not what I would consider close to where my classes are. I was planning on driving home to Ohio this coming weekend. I'll be moving into my home in about 4 weeks. I've got a lot going on, and now this has happened. So much for being active.
I will say that I am thankful that I am surrounded by individuals who care a lot about me and waited in the emergency room until I was done. Ben and Chris are my two favorite roommates of all time. I wish I had them during my undergrad.
This is my first broken bone. It was an experience. I am just thankful that nothing of a bigger magnitude happened.

1 comment:
I'm a little upset by the comments listed above... Best roommates of all time?! Excuse me?! I hope your visit with Mr. Miller was rewarding. He some exciting things planned to cheer you up! Kacy and I would have thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with the two coolest teachers at school (besides ourselves, of course)! Later yo!
Post a Comment