Earth Song; performed by VanderCook College of Music Graduate Ensemble 2009

Monday, June 22, 2009

Racquetball Day 3

Today was the third day I played Racquetball with Miles. He is starting to beat me. I think my head is still in a different place and that's why I couldn't play up to par. Or maybe he's just better than me. Hopefully it's the latter.

We usually get in about 3 games every time we play. Play one right handed, then we switch to a game of left hand (which can be devastatingly hard) and then finish up with a game of right. It's a lot of fun. I have certainly missed it a lot since college and it helps to get me active and not laying in bed watching TV.

I've been trying to make better choices with my life lately. Trying to consume better things, trying to be more active, giving up the things that were unhealthy. It's difficult right now but i'll come out a better person because of it.

I don't have nearly as much homework as I had last year. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. The bad is that everyone else seems to have a bunch and they are working on it a lot so I have no one to hang out with at times. But I get by. Trying to make the most of this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment