Earth Song; performed by VanderCook College of Music Graduate Ensemble 2009

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformers and Yolk

Went out to watch Transformers last night. Heard many things about it from people that I respect their views on movies and such so I wasn't too sure what to expect.

I loved it! It was awesome! We caught it on IMAX so it was really big and I feel like I need to watch it in a regular theater, but I had an absolute blast watching that movie!

This morning, we all went down to Yolk to eat
For those that aren't familiar with this fine establishment....you should be. Go eat there this weekend if you can! Great breakfast food!

Decided to not go to the Diana Krall show. Instead, we are going to a drum and bugle corps show in Naperville tonight. Should prove to be a good time as I haven't been to one of these in several years. I should be able to provide some excellent pics from that upon returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment