Earth Song; performed by VanderCook College of Music Graduate Ensemble 2009

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Riddler

So our good friend Donny has finally decided to make an appearance out in Chicago!

He is a part of the original 6 from last year and brings us closer to having everyone back together.

We all went to the White Sox game last night for some relaxation after that first day of week 6 classes. (it totally looks like my hand is around Ben's waist. Fear not...that is not my hand!)

Tonight, we are all going to Giordano's for dinner, Thursday evening will be a fun-filled karaoke night, and Friday will go out with a bang at Tuscani Restaurant.

On Saturday, we have graduation from 10am-4pm, then it is time to head home for the summer. I can't wait to get back to Ohio this year. The flair of Chicago wore off rather fast this year and I feel as though I did not get challenged in my learning. I knew the summer was going to be easy academically, but I had no idea it was going to be this bad.

At any rate, I'll be moving into my home next week. It will be pretty awesome. Mainly because I'm tired of moving every single year to a new place. Hopefully, this will be the last one for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment