I'm home now~!
It's nice to be home. Relaxing, not having to worry about anything but the broken foot deal. I go to the doctor tomorrow. Hoping he says everything is healed up and we can release the cast but the chances of that actually happening would be slim to none.
I was supposed to close on my house tomorrow at 4pm but an issue with the paperwork has created a bit of a wrinkle in my plan. The closing is now slated to happen at noon on Thursday. What I will do over the next three days, I have no idea. Maybe i'll imagine i'm back at VanderClasses to help the time go by
Speaking of which, the end of the summer turned out to be much much better than the beginning. I was able to get around on my crutches much better and get out in the city. Went to a Sox game, had an epic night of karaoke, and got a chance to eat at several wonderful restaurants. I will miss my VanderCook friends and hope that we are able to stay in touch throughout the school year. Now that we know we won't run into each other next summer, maybe it will be different this year. Only time will tell.
Thanks to everyone for their help this summer as I became a crippled pain in the ass. Your help was greatly appreciated. Ben, if you're reading this, I'm going to find some way to get you a Dragon's Milk.

No comments:
Post a Comment